Villa Anastasia is a unique three-luxury-apartment property located just outside the ancient city’s walls of Dubrovnik, in private and peaceful neighborhood.
- Previously owned by Dubrovnik’s noble family, this 200-year old villa has been fully renovated under the strict rules applied to any UNESCO-protected historical monument.
- Beside the special location, this rental villa offers a breathtaking view to the heart of the old city, island of Lokrum and fortress of Lovrijenac from each and every suite.
- Special care was taken while choosing the interior’s furniture and decorations. A collection of antique pieces of furniture was brought from all parts of Croatia, providing not only the touch of a rich and diverse history and closeness to major European cultures, but also an experience for the guests with refined taste and lifestyle as well.
- Ground floor presents a dining area connected with „saloča“- seating area with fireplace and TV.
- Furniture of a museum quality is offered for you to enjoy.
- Over 100 years old secession dining room will offer you a royal treatment since it was made for the Emperor Frantz Joseph’s court lady in Vienna.
- Monogrammed tablecloths, porcelain from the period when Rosenthal made his second edition of China will bring you back to a time of value and quality.
- There is also a piano in the dining room which can make your relaxing moments memorable but also make the dining experience special – all under Murano chandeliers.
- Gourmet kitchen is fully equipped.
- Office area and a wine cellar are available on the ground level.
- Over 450 square meters of villa’s living space are divided on three floors.
- There is 400 square meters of a Mediterranean 3-leveled garden, planted with orange trees, lemon trees, olive trees, rosemary, camellias and lavenders surrounding a heated Jacuzzi for 6. Book our villa and enjoy the view of the old city of Dubrovnik and Adriatic Sea straight from the Jacuzzi.
- There is also an outside kitchen placed under the „Glorijet“ (Gazebo) – a traditional terrace covered with red tile roof, providing an authentic Mediterranean outdoor living.
- Outdoor kitchen is fully equipped with gourmet utilities, lightened by the handmade bronze chandelier.
- Handmade stone dining tables, under the stainless steel “pergola”, nicely blend tradition, craftsmanship, past, present and future in the art of living.
- Total of 3 outside tables can host up to 20 guests for served dinners.
- The whole idea of your vacation experience is personally tailored to approach each and every one of you, cherishing your uniqueness and individual needs, should you choose to book this whole luxury holiday villa with complete privacy and exclusive treatment for our special guests.